- We pride ourselves with being the first company to bind each and every customer box with our extra strapping reinforcement. Please note, all items are sent at the Sender’s own risk.
- We always strive to offer our customers with the best forwarding service to the Philippines.
- We would like to offer our customers some helpful tips with packaging their goods to their loved ones:
- Liquid items (I.e. Paint, shampoos, detergents, etc) Liquid has the possibility of leaking; we cannot guarantee that liquid will not leak.
- If customers insist on sending liquid items, we would advise our customers to ensure that all liquid containers are sealed securely. Where possible, for extra precaution, tape all openings and place any liquid containers into heavy duty plastic bags.
- Breakable items (I.e. Electrical appliances, porcelain figures, etc) Fragile or delicate items have the possibility of breaking during transit; we cannot guarantee that breakable items will remain intact.
- If customers insist on sending breakable items, we would advise our customers to ensure that all items packed appropriately; covering all items with bubble wrapping, and where necessary peanut foam to ensure additional safety.
- Sharp items (I.e. Gardening tools, cutlery, etc) Sharp items have the possibility of damaging the contents of your goods and our workers; we cannot guarantee that sharp items will not scratch the contents of your goods.
- If customers insist on sending sharp items, we would advise customers to wrap all sharp edges with heavy duty cloth/towels, and re-enforce such packaging with duct tape.